Startup System EU offers this European Innovation Conference calendar as a resource to help make connections between startups, investors and innovators.
Our goal is to bring together startups and innovation professionals to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming Europe.
Accelerator Deadline ISDI Start 2020
ISDI Start 2020 – The startup incubation program for ISDI students: launch your project with us!
ISDI Start is a two phases incubation program. All applicants will have the opportunity to join for free a training bootcamp valued at €25K (first phase). After the training, up to 5 selected projects will be invited to join ISDI Start UP, our 3 months incubation program (second phase). Madrid, Spain; Deadline: Apr 1, 2020
- BOOTCAMP TRAINING An immersive and intensive learning experience at our headquarters in Madrid
- VISIBILITY BOOST Exposure to ISDI ecosystem, networking, and opportunities to showcase your solution
- PRODUCT VALIDATION and business model validation
- INCUBATION Three-month online incubation program
- TAILORED MENTORING One-to-one sessions with experts to help your startup grow
- WORKSPACE Potential access to workspace in Madrid
- DEMO DAY Pitch in front of investors, big corps and media
- EXTERNAL SERVICES Free services and discounts from renowned providers such as Amazon Web Services, IBM, and more
- INVESTMENT Access to relevant investors, VCs, BAs, and our own Investors Club
ISDI Accelerator was born in 2014 with the objective of channeling the entrepreneurial interest of the ISDI students and to boost and professionalize the startup market in Europe. Our first startup acceleration program, IMPACT, marked a milestone on the continent thanks to the collaboration between public entities, corporations, educational entities, investors and of course, startups.
Since then we have developed dozens of incubation and acceleration programs; we have created, trained and accelerated hundreds of startups, and thousands of companies have already applied to our programs.
All this has led us to be listed in the top positions of the European and global rankings as one of the most important accelerators in Europe, and in 2019 one of our programs (IMPACT Connected Car) was chosen as the best startup acceleration project of 2019 by the European Commission.
But we don’t do it alone. We are accompanied by our parent company, ISDI, and also hundreds of mentors, teachers, and experts, the best investors in Europe, our partners and colleagues in the different acceleration programs and the corporations and institutions we work with.